Let’s do a little check in…
- How are you doing today?
- How did you sleep last night?
- Have you gotten in any workouts this week ?
- Are you focusing on whole foods?
- How is your mood?
I’m asking because all of that is RELATED.
When just one of those things is out of whack, it can throw everything else out of whack right along with it!
- A bad night of sleep can throw your hunger hormones out of balance, making you feel hungry … even if you’ve eaten enough.
- A stressful day can leave you exhausted and craving comfort foods and tempt you to skip your workout.
- Lack of activity can drain your energy and also leave you tossing and turning.
- Eating too much or too close to bedtime can make it hard to sleep.
- And on and on and on!
- Go outside for a brisk walk and fresh air – or make time for a workout
- Take 5-10 minutes to sit in a quiet space and do breathing exercises
- Make sure your next meal is healthy & made of whole foods (Be sure to include veggies!)
- Double-check your water intake for the day
This can be like hitting the “reset” button on your day and will help you make better choices moving forward.
What’s ONE action you can count on to RESET your day? Keep this in your back pocket in case you need it!
Having a “big picture” viewpoint can make all the difference in your health, fitness, and wellness…
It may be just what you need!
If you are still having a challenging time getting the results you want, another good tip is reaching out to a fit coach, life coach, wellness practitioner, or nutritionist. They can help set you up with a complete roadmap to success, with the accountability, support, motivation, and experience to help you feel great every step of the way.
Make it an amazing day,
JOIN THE 12-MONTH HABIT STACKING CHALLENGE PLAN
It’s FREE, EASY, and it will help you adopt 12 New Healthy Habits over the course of 2022! So SIMPLE, right? If you have a lot going on, but still want to work on your health and well-being without adding any stress to your already busy life, keep things simple by working on adding ONE, and only ONE healthy habit a month and stack them one over the other.