Lets talk food…
Shocking stat! Only 1 out of every 10 people eat enough of this food group…
Even though these foods help keep your heart healthy … your skin glowing … your energy high … your hormones balanced … and your tummy happy.
PLUS, they can also help boost your mood AND manage your weight, while fending off serious diseases like obesity, diabetes, and more.
Sounds pretty miraculous, right?
In case you haven’t guessed it yet … it’s fruits and veggies.
But for whatever reason, most of us don’t get enough of them!
Every day, it’s recommended that we eat about:
- 1.5 to 2 cups of fruits
- 2 to 3 cups of vegetables
If you’re in the 90% of people who don’t eat enough fruits and veggies, here are a few simple ways to sneak more into your diet:
- Make it a point to eat a salad for lunch
- Add greens (spinach, kale, etc.) to sauces, soups, or stews
- Automatically add a side of veggies every time you eat dinner (tip: frozen veggies make this easy and budget-friendly if you are short on time and don’t love to cook!)
- Add them to your casseroles (even meatloaf – spinach, peppers, pumpkin, etc.)
- enjoy them with your favorite dip
- Add them to smoothies
- Eat fruit with your breakfast
Want some help…
I’ve got a brand new, and FREE “Plant Power Recipe Guide” to share with you! It’ll be ready to send on Saturday!
It’s loaded up with lots of delicious plant-based recipes that the entire family will love. Does this mean no more meat? Of course not, it simply means changing things and adding more plant foods and plant-based meals to your days.
Keep an eye on your inbox. I will be sending out your complimentary copy of the guide on Saturday.
Make it an amazing day,
Looking for some inspiration to add more plant power to your meals? We’ve got you covered with this plant power recipe book! We hope you enjoy the enjoy the recipes and how they make you feel!
These recipes are easy to make and easy to love…
So don’t be surprised if the picky eater at your table ends up asking for seconds 🙂
At Peak Santé, we aim to help people find easy ways to live a healthy and fit life by creating a lifestyle that makes you feel great!