You know I am all about POSITIVE ACTION, right?
Basically, focusing on the actions that will move you toward whatever it is that you want.
Well, today I am going to get a little <gasp!> NEGATIVE.
It’s time to take inventory of the things that are getting in your way – the hurdles between you and your vision of success.
These hurdles drain your energy … resources … confidence … and make the journey from where you are NOW to where you want to BE longer and more challenging.
Here’s what I’m talking about.
Let’s say you have a goal of finally losing those extra pounds, getting rid of the belly bloat, or gaining mastery over the stress that has taken over so many of us.
What are you doing NOW that gets in the way of making that happen?
If you’re serious about reaching success, it is time to start dealing with those obstacles.
At Peak Santé, we definitely do NOT recommend cutting out every obstacle at once (or maybe ever). We all know that doesn’t work!
But it’s important to acknowledge and accept them – because it takes their power away.
If you start by targeting those obstacles one by one, you’ll have a better chance of long-term success.
And, before you know it … those OBSTACLES will start to look more like OPPORTUNITIES.
- If you have a goal that includes eating healthily, but you also have a midafternoon cookie habit: what if you swapped out your cookie for some fruit and nuts?
- If you have a goal that includes getting more fit but aren’t sure what to do or don’t have enough time: what if you got guidance from a coach who can help you discover your inner athlete (even in just short bursts of time)?
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
- Write down ALL of the obstacles standing between you and your 2022 vision of success.
- These can even include mindset obstacles like thinking your goal is “too big” or the feeling that you’re somehow “not worthy.”
- Identify which obstacles are the BIGGEST hurdles between you and your goal – and also which obstacles are the EASIEST for you to tear down.
- We recommend targeting these obstacles ONE AT A TIME … alternating an EASY hurdle with a BIG one!
- Rather than trying to go cold turkey on all of your obstacles at once, find a REPLACEMENT or something you can do instead (like the cookie-apple example above).
At Peak Santé, we specialize in helping people understand the connection between how they eat, move, think, feel, and live so they can move towards their own individual version of Peak Wellness by sticking to the healthy habits they need to achieve their health, fitness, and wellness goals and FEEL AMAZING IN THEIR MIND and BODY, with a proven plan for RESULTS.
Make it an amazing day,
JOIN THE 12-MONTH HABIT STACKING CHALLENGE PLAN
It’s FREE, EASY, and it will help you adopt 12 New Healthy Habits over the course of 2022! So SIMPLE, right? If you have a lot going on, but still want to work on your health and well-being without adding any stress to your already busy life, keep things simple by working on adding ONE, and only ONE healthy habit a month and stack them one over the other.